A Student Calendar Improves Organization
Many students struggle with or fail even to attempt to get organized at the start of each class. A student calendar to track assignment, quiz, project, and test dates is an easy way to get organized. When organized, you will be less likely to feel the stress of school work and do your very best. With less pressure, you will have more time to study, learn and prepare your assignments. Your organization will influence your ability study, understand, and comprehend the material.
To summarize, organize yourself, so you are free of unnecessary distractions. Then use and stick to a study plan that will give you the best chances for success. You are well on your way to becoming an unstoppable beast in the classroom.
Remember as a student your only job is to earn A's in all of your classes.
Without question, students need to limit the stress associated with academic coursework. Furthermore, a lack of organization can cause you unnecessary stress. Moreover, the use of a student calendar and solid study habits will improve your chances of understanding the material.
With proper organization, you can then use time-tested study methods to score at the best of your ability.
- Commit to doing all the homework;
- Showing up to class; and
- Preparing for class, quizzes, and exams;
We recommend that you follow these suggestions and work to increase your mental strength. By doing so, you are positioning yourself for success.
Who Can Benefit Most From Our Student Calendar
The student calendar is useful for all students. However, it is best for classes that have an associated syllabus. To begin the process of getting organized, download the proper calendar and gather the syllabus from each class.
How to Use the Student Calendar Effectively
- Click on your choice of a calendar above. You can download the calendar in chunks or the entire calendar for 2018.
- Save a copy of the downloaded file.
- The typical school week is Monday - Friday. Therefore, the month calendars do not include Saturdays and Sundays.
- Using the syllabus from each class, enter the due dates (color code them)
- Navigate to the right day and month
- Enter in the assignment when it is due, 1 line per class per day, color code.
- Print out the monthly calendars and post them in your work area.
For the video, the courses are Class 1 through Class 4, and Class 3 has a lab. Lastly, the video below provides an example of how to use the calendar.
If you would like to discuss how to increase your productivity and achieve academic excellence, please do not hesitate to schedule an appointment with Dr. Steve. Remember the first coaching session is free!